Internet/Network Security/Browser Safety

I use a Toshiba Laptop with Windows 7 32 bit.

What is the safest and most private browser in your opinion?

Thanks for asking.

The choice is still yours because all you're going to get here are other people's favorite browsers.

All browsers give you the option to delete temporary files, cookies and the history.
I tend to like firefox 4 better as it's got lots of add on features that include private browsing.

Internet Explorer does not offer security controls like Chrome or Firefox. You can see in their stores a lot of privacy tools.
With Google Chrome you can browse "anonymously". It means that when u open an "Incognito Windows" anything that you type or navigate there will not be stored by the browser. That'a a terrific feature if you don't want to remember deleting your history all the time.

There are some other around working with USB stick for example, but I did not test them yet.

That's my opinion: choose between Chrome or Firefox.

Internet/Network Security

Denis Mello

I understand the principles and the application of Network managament, from the OSI schema to mechanisms of detection, intrusion, security issues and vulnerabilities, how-to-attack and defend from crackers. I always look to be updated with the latest security holes. I also know OS like Windows 2k, 2k3, Linux, HP-UX and Solaris as best as other platforms.

Past/Present clients
General Motors, VIVO, Petrobras, OptiGlobe, Brazil Telecom, Hewlett-Packard.