Internet/Network Security/online anoumously

Question
hi..i have win 7 and dsl, and wondering what are some of the better way to be anoumous online?  thank you!!

Answer
There are several things that can help with anonymity online.  Things like private VPN connections, using the TOR network, etc are all options you can use.

if you're looking for things to protect you from ISP's snooping on your downloads, you can also get a 'seedbox' that will download things to their servers, and you can then use a secure FTP to download those from their servers to your home system.

do a google search for these items and read up on the pros/cons of them. :)

hopefully that helps some.

Internet/Network Security

John Palmer