Internet/Network Security/website

Is the following websites safe to used?

Sorry for the delayed response, I have been working pretty much around the clock lately. However, I will now attempt to guide  you in the right direction in regards to your question. First of all let me be clear, I am not going to visit the URLs you posted and tell you whether or not they are safe. I can however recommend that you install and use an anti-virus program, and then either use Google Chrome or Firefox with addons and extensions that will increase your safety when browsing questionable sites. Ad-block, no script, and others exist just for this purpose. Furthermore, do not allow any site to automatically download anything to your computer, and if something does pop up to be downloaded, I most definitely would ignore it. These are just a couple of precautions that should be used when visiting sites that are questionable in nature. Ideally you would use a separate machine that does not have anything important on it.

Internet/Network Security

Bryan Maynard

I can answer questions pertaining to computer systems (design, architecture, engineering, troubleshooting, etc), as well as networking, and all things related to IT security. I can also answer novice to intermediate programming questions in PHP, PowerShell, VBScript, C#/ASP.NET.

I am a professional with over 12 years of experience in the IT industry. I have worked extensively with data center systems, including numerous types of servers, storage arrays, connectivity technologies and virtualization platforms.

I am a member of my local CISSP chapter and maintain membership with both ISC2 and ISACA.

I have a bachelor's degree in network security and am working towards a master's degree in information assurance. I also hold numerous professional certifications including the CISSP, CISM, ITILv3, VCP, MCITP (Server 2012), CEH, and Linux+.