Internet/Network Security/Digital Camera Binocular.

Dear Bryan

Is it possible to transfer the photo images captured from Digital Camera Binocular to Smartphone device using WI-FI or Bluetooth Technology ?.

Both Smartphone and Digital Binocular Camera are Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled devices.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I would say, in theory, it's possible. However, it would greatly depend on the feature set provided by the camera. There are definitely apps that can be installed on a smartphone that will allow the transfer of files over either protocol, but it would also need to be supported by the camera.

Internet/Network Security

Bryan Maynard

I can answer questions pertaining to computer systems (design, architecture, engineering, troubleshooting, etc), as well as networking, and all things related to IT security. I can also answer novice to intermediate programming questions in PHP, PowerShell, VBScript, C#/ASP.NET.

I am a professional with over 12 years of experience in the IT industry. I have worked extensively with data center systems, including numerous types of servers, storage arrays, connectivity technologies and virtualization platforms.

I am a member of my local CISSP chapter and maintain membership with both ISC2 and ISACA.

I have a bachelor's degree in network security and am working towards a master's degree in information assurance. I also hold numerous professional certifications including the CISSP, CISM, ITILv3, VCP, MCITP (Server 2012), CEH, and Linux+.