Internet/Network Security/test corrections

the payroll administrators has left the college, and the computer used by the administrator is to be given to a faculty member. which procedure will the technician perform before delivering the replacement computer?

Prior to re-issuing the computer to another faculty member, it should, at the very least, be re-imaged. HR and Payroll employees deal with sensitive data, and computers they use should not be given to others without cleaning them first. I would personally do a disk wipe on the machine (Administrator should know how), then put the image/OS on the machine prior to giving it back out to someone else.

Internet/Network Security

Bryan Maynard

I can answer questions pertaining to computer systems (design, architecture, engineering, troubleshooting, etc), as well as networking, and all things related to IT security. I can also answer novice to intermediate programming questions in PHP, PowerShell, VBScript, C#/ASP.NET.

I am a professional with over 12 years of experience in the IT industry. I have worked extensively with data center systems, including numerous types of servers, storage arrays, connectivity technologies and virtualization platforms.

I am a member of my local CISSP chapter and maintain membership with both ISC2 and ISACA.

I have a bachelor's degree in network security and am working towards a master's degree in information assurance. I also hold numerous professional certifications including the CISSP, CISM, ITILv3, VCP, MCITP (Server 2012), CEH, and Linux+.