Internet/Network Security/is this site legal?

QUESTION: is this site legal? Please respond

ANSWER: Yes, I believe it is

QUESTION: Are you sure. I know the laws of lolicon are sketchy.

Generally speaking, if a site you visit makes you uncomfortable or has content which causes you to ask such questions, it'd be best to refrain from visiting the site. I'm unaware of the laws you're talking about, and at first glance, do not see anything wrong with the site, outside of some rather questionable illustrations. I cannot, with any authority, tell you whether or not the content on any given website is legal or not.  

Internet/Network Security

Bryan Maynard

I can answer questions pertaining to computer systems (design, architecture, engineering, troubleshooting, etc), as well as networking, and all things related to IT security. I can also answer novice to intermediate programming questions in PHP, PowerShell, VBScript, C#/ASP.NET.

I am a professional with over 12 years of experience in the IT industry. I have worked extensively with data center systems, including numerous types of servers, storage arrays, connectivity technologies and virtualization platforms.

I am a member of my local CISSP chapter and maintain membership with both ISC2 and ISACA.

I have a bachelor's degree in network security and am working towards a master's degree in information assurance. I also hold numerous professional certifications including the CISSP, CISM, ITILv3, VCP, MCITP (Server 2012), CEH, and Linux+.