Internet/Network Security/lock

Question
My laptop shut down on its own everyday and when I turn it back on it is in lock mode.  How do I fixed that problem?

Answer
Sounds like you have your power settings configured in a way that puts the laptop to sleep after a period of being idle. If you have a Windows laptop, the power settings can be changed by going into the control panel. Open the Control Panel and then find Power Options, and you can change the settings to prevent it from going into sleep or standby mode, along with many other options.

Thanks,

Bryan

Internet/Network Security

Bryan Maynard