Internet/Network Security/McAfee

Question
To keep my laptop safe and internet surfing safe from viruses, etc. I install McAfee.  Is that enough?

I also install AVG free and malewarebytes anti-malware.  Can I keep those two program as well or it would only mess the process up?

Answer
Henry. I'm sorry for the delay.

No. Installing McAfee is not enough, although it is a very good option.
Installing anti-malware is a good complement. Some add-ons in your browser will help up too.
I recommend Chrome and Firefox. They have security add-ons that prevents access to malicious pages and scripts in your computer.

You can keep both, however, depending on your OS and program versions, you may face some issues. That's impossible to predict, but I would say that even in a mess, you will be more secure.
Again, sorry for that.

Denis

Internet/Network Security

Denis Mello