Internet/Network Security/wi-fi hacking

sir, i want to known how to hack nearby secured wifi with my android mobile....
can u pls guide/tell me

Phones are not the ideal platform for attacking wireless. For one thing, the chipsets used in them is varied, and not all support the required capabilities needed to crack wireless. Also, the chips used in phones are greatly handicapped when compared to PC chips and will greatly increase the time necessary to execute a successful attack. Furthermore, all Android devices have to be rooted in order to enable the features such as monitor mode and packet injection on the wireless stack. All that being said, this link is a general overview of how one might go about trying to crack wifi with an android phone.  

Internet/Network Security

Bryan Maynard

I can answer questions pertaining to computer systems (design, architecture, engineering, troubleshooting, etc), as well as networking, and all things related to IT security. I can also answer novice to intermediate programming questions in PHP, PowerShell, VBScript, C#/ASP.NET.

I am a professional with over 12 years of experience in the IT industry. I have worked extensively with data center systems, including numerous types of servers, storage arrays, connectivity technologies and virtualization platforms.

I am a member of my local CISSP chapter and maintain membership with both ISC2 and ISACA.

I have a bachelor's degree in network security and am working towards a master's degree in information assurance. I also hold numerous professional certifications including the CISSP, CISM, ITILv3, VCP, MCITP (Server 2012), CEH, and Linux+.