Internet/Network Security/wi-fi hacking

Question
sir, i want to known how to hack nearby secured wifi with my android mobile....
can u pls guide/tell me

Answer
Phones are not the ideal platform for attacking wireless. For one thing, the chipsets used in them is varied, and not all support the required capabilities needed to crack wireless. Also, the chips used in phones are greatly handicapped when compared to PC chips and will greatly increase the time necessary to execute a successful attack. Furthermore, all Android devices have to be rooted in order to enable the features such as monitor mode and packet injection on the wireless stack. All that being said, this link is a general overview of how one might go about trying to crack wifi with an android phone.

http://www.guruswizard.com/2014/05/3-best-methods-to-hack-wi-fi-using.html  

Internet/Network Security

Bryan Maynard