Internet/Network Security/hacking

Don't know if you can answer these but:

can someone hack into Facebook account and pretend to be that person's page?

can someone hack into a person's bank account, etc., with just a cell phone #?

I recently tracked an IP address on this guy.....or someone posing as him....the IP tracking website gave me 2 different locations eventhough it was the SAME email address, how the same email address show up in 2 different IP locations?

It is possible for someone to hack into Facebook as another user and pretend to be them. Although, it would most likely involve either guessing or finding that user's password. If this is a concern for you, Facebook now allows users to take advantage of two-factor authentication, and I would highly recommend enabling that for your account.

Getting into someone's bank account with a cell phone # is highly unlikely, unless the cell phone number is the users password to access their accounts online.

Proxies allow users on the internet to mask their IP addresses and appear as though they are somewhere they aren't, even in two different locations in a very short period of time.

Internet/Network Security

Bryan Maynard

I can answer questions pertaining to computer systems (design, architecture, engineering, troubleshooting, etc), as well as networking, and all things related to IT security. I can also answer novice to intermediate programming questions in PHP, PowerShell, VBScript, C#/ASP.NET.

I am a professional with over 12 years of experience in the IT industry. I have worked extensively with data center systems, including numerous types of servers, storage arrays, connectivity technologies and virtualization platforms.

I am a member of my local CISSP chapter and maintain membership with both ISC2 and ISACA.

I have a bachelor's degree in network security and am working towards a master's degree in information assurance. I also hold numerous professional certifications including the CISSP, CISM, ITILv3, VCP, MCITP (Server 2012), CEH, and Linux+.