Internet Safety/Do you have my IP and email address just now?

Question
I'm sorry, I do not know where to ask my question. Basically what I want to know is do the Experts here see our email address? What about my IP? Are you sent my IP along with this question? And are you emailed my email just now?

I think more people would use this venue if it was disclaimed in some FAQs that our name, IP and email addy are kept private. If that is not the case, I want to know so please do reply

That's it. Sorry, I know this is wrong category but it is internet question and closest category I could find. Sorry for the bother but I need to know if now that expert has access to my IP or private email? Thank you so much for your help!

Answer
Dear Dee,

As an expert here for just over a year, I have responded to approximately 15-20 questions that were sent as either private and non-private questions. The only difference being is that the non-private questions could be made public in search engines for educational purposes. As a site expert, none of the questions, either private or public, ever disclose the email address or any other demographic information of the "questioner" other than their first name. I do not know or have access to your IP, last name, location or any other information other than your first name and question. Not knowing the exact details of AllExperts, it may benefit you to write them directly. I, like other site experts, offer our advice to folks on a volunteer basis. Good Luck and I hope I may have helped you even though I can only speak to what I, as a respondent, receives.

Respectfully,
Dr. Nuccitelli  

Internet Safety

Dr. Michael Nuccitelli