Internet Television / Video Streaming/cable

Question
whats the best way to replace expensive cable i keep hearing about roku and stuff can you elaborate on this?

Answer
Hi

Roku is indeed one of the leading choices in replacing cable.
Roku is a small piece of hardware that allows you to stream Internet content to your TV, and it provides you access to a world of content. Some of the content providers are big names like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon. Others are less well known. Some do require a subscription fee.

Roku is by far my preferred device, but I also use some other services, such as a PC connected directly to my TV and also I download a lot of contet from iTunes. But to learn more about Roku, check out their website at www.roku.com, and a channel guide at www.roku-channels.com

Tedd

Internet Television / Video Streaming

Tedd Adams