Internet Television / Video Streaming/follow-up on modem question

Question
From what I've gathered from a number of sources, the frequent "loading please wait" messages during Netflix viewing can be minimalized by a number of methods such as unplugging the computer modem, unplugging the TV cable modem, and unplugging the Roku, and increasing the download speed from the server. In your opinion, which of the above is/are the most effective?

Answer
Hi David

Sorry I missed your question. I was traveling last week.

I've seen this message fairly frequently, and my order of resolution is as follows:
1. Unplug Roku (this almost always resolves it).
2. Unplug router
3. Unplug cable modem

Of course, if you're on a very low bandwidth plan, it never hurts to increase this. I have 50 MBps, so I never consider this to be the source of the problem.

Hope that helps,

Tedd

Internet Television / Video Streaming

Tedd Adams