Internet Television / Video Streaming/Viewing TV programs on computer

Question
I recently ran across a show with several seasons under its belt and saw something about watching past episodes on my computer.  Today I saw several websites for doing it for free.  But since it involves a download and giving permissions and all that, I wanted to make sure of finding a safe site.  Is this sort of thing real?  No catch?  Can you suggest various websites for this?  Incidentally, the TV show is Z Nation.
Art

Answer
Hi Art

You are wise to be cautious. Not doing so is how people get computer viruses and get their system hijacked for ransom. Yes, that really happens.

There is a safe way to make sure your source is legit (and by the way, the one you're describing does NOT sound legit).

My favorite site for all things streaming is Can I Stream It?
For this show, just follow this link and you'll find all your options for streaming and download.
http://www.canistream.it/tv/series/280494/z-nation

Best wishes

Tedd

Internet Television / Video Streaming

Tedd Adams