Interracial Relationships/Indian/black mixed relationship

Mr. 10 inch white killa wrote at 2013-08-20 16:42:20
 wow, why only black guys? there is big dick dudes in every race, I mean look at the Great Khali and look at that tall white dude from UFC, and here is a story about a 9 inch Indian guy, I'm not Indian, but your being racist for preferring only one group of friends, because I had an Indian friend who was just like you except he only went out with black women, because he said that Indian women were hairy, smelly, flat chested, and didn't have a badonkadonk like black women, so you should rephrase your question before spewing bull crap on to a message board and btw here is the story..........

http://health.india.com/sexual-health/boyfriends-penis-too-big-and-it-hurts-duri

Interracial Relationships

Nafeesah