Interracial Relationships/My boyfriend wants me to sleep over

boohiss wrote at 2009-01-03 04:01:47
GAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

mimi wrote at 2009-02-05 11:36:46
look all the religion book let us to take care about doing sexual activity outside marriage what ever you make precautions and take pills or wear candom he is not ur husband if you want do sex you must have the ability to be responsible to live with him as a husband and wife and feed your self, my wife faced pregnnacy and give birth inside marriage ifelt risk its very hard you must be in marriage its painful you will feel bad an dyou will die in pregnancy and giving birth i was supporting my wife while im her husband and all of this not enough my family was with  me and her family you cannot carry responsibility alone for makeing sex activity you want kill baby every year because of your enjoyment  

Jon Mcman wrote at 2011-02-05 23:03:27
Nazia,

I am a white male who recently converted to islam.. what you do flies in face of islam.. i was tought that muslim women are virtuous and they dont indulge in things i can tell you interracal marriges are not all they are cracked up to me. dare you call yourself muslim and do this.. do you not have any respect for morals. do you not have any dignity. i hope our happy that youve put your parents through such pain and hurt. grow up and do the right thing there are goof muslim men out thier but marrying a non muslim he doenst have the savme values as ou.. i tell you form axperiance having been a non muslim man i used to say anything to seduce muslim women even tryined to marry one once but after certian circumstances i reaad learned and converted we dont se eeach other but i seek a muslim wife now that i am. it is so disgracefull taht you have done this but i guess it is  asign of the times that ppl will throw thier islam to the wind and be whores to thier whims and desires

i hope you can live with the hurt you have put your parents through and like so many muslim non muslim relationships i have seen growing up i hope you learn the hard way why and come crying back to fogiveness.. it might be all lovy duvy now but wha happens later when you have children and they choose to go the fathers way the non muslim way they start hating you i have from experiance sen it to the poin did you even think of what you will say when you stand before Allah on judgemnet day? when he asks why didnt your children grow up on the truth?

Jon Mcman

Eslya wrote at 2012-12-04 15:52:46
a spell lady did a spell for me that brought my husband home. my husband was unfaithful to me and the kids seeing another woman other our marriage. but this spell lady on priestessifaa@yahoo.com brought him back home loyal and loving. I so much thank the spell lady for reuniting my family once again because my husband was already planning a divorce.

Eslya wrote at 2012-12-04 15:53:46

sylvia wrote at 2013-09-01 19:29:33
i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 4 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly..although i didn't believe in all those things… then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his email address olotospellhome@yahoo.com his spells is for a better life. again his email is olotospellhome@yahoo.com

Mithra Kalyani wrote at 2015-09-14 05:20:13
I am Mithra Kalyani.from Canada let my testimony bring solution to your situation, i was in a relationship with my boyfriend for four(4) we loved each other so much he was always there whenever i needed him, there was a sudden change of feeling towards me and he was abusive for reason which i do not know, he will go out with the boys and drink come back home and we fight most time, he therefore started seeing a girl from his work place, he will close from work and not come back home. i was losing him gradually yet he do tell me he still love me. the worse happened when he left the house to live with the other girl and it was frustrating i needed help but there was nothing i could do then i decided to search for help and advice online when i came across a wonderful review about a spell caster called Dr ATILA who have helped people to get back their ex. i contacted the spell caster with little or no faith, i gave him all the information he needed to make the spell work through his email address: atilahealinghome@yahoo.com he told me to expect my boyfriend to come back to me after 24hours which i believed. my boyfriend came back to me as the spell caster said and also kneel apologizing for putting me through emotional trauma. his email is:atilahealinghome@yahoo.com.Dr ATILA is truly gifted.

Interracial Relationships

Nafeesah