Interracial Relationships/Questions about interracial dating

Question
Hello Nafeesah,

I am a 26 year old attractive and educated black female and I am currently dating a white man. I told my boyfriend about my hang ups with white women dating black men, but obviously, I don't have a problem with black women dating white men. These feelings came about because I see a lot of black men white women couples, at least in the state I live in, and it just seems white and Asian women are more 'obedient' if you will. White men and black men usually want white or Asian women and men from other races such as Hispanic or Asian usually stick to their own. I know there are other black women out there who don't like black men dating white women either, but what may be some reasons for this dislike?

Thank you

Answer
What I have learned having been experienced in interracial dating is that society has carved out what is considered normal interracial dating which was always the blk man/wht woman or wht man/asn woman relationships and then you have others who stick to their own. Like many Asians if they're traditional they are usually in arranged marriages and hispanics expect their own to stick to their own. Most black women are at a disadvantage because of how society views us and that's due to those unfortunates I like to call hoodrats who give us respectable and educated black women a bad name. A lot of black men who date white women want someone who's relatively easy to get sex from which was what I was told initially why black men pursued white women. I think the dislike comes from how white women will pursue black men because they buy into the myth of them being well endowed. I wouldnt worry about it because it doesnt matter as long as you are happy and content in your relationship because there are black men who don't like seeing black women dating white or other men who are not black. You seem happy with your guy don't let something like this get the best of you.

Interracial Relationships

Nafeesah