Interracial Relationships/People talk about me and my boyfriend behind my back?

Question
People always make fun me and my boyfriend saying that we are not fit for each other and we both know that we are. People always make fun of us because I'm older than him by one month I was born in May and him in June we are both 14. People also make fun of us because I'm white and he's was born in Jamaica so obviously he is black. However, I don't get the race thing because we go a very diverse school with people of all races mostly Mexicans. People say that I can't get a boyfriend so thats why I'm dating someone black and younger than me. However, none of that is true I seriously do love him and he loves me. I won't break up with him no matter what they say I just want them to accept the fact that we love each other and get out of our business. So what do you suggest we do?

Answer
Shannese,

Life is going to throw you a curve ball and people will be jealous of what you have. Racism is a disease of society which is never going to go away entirely. You guys are only a month apart in terms of age so it's not a big deal. You're both to me very mature for your ages so don't worry about what others think of your relationship because what matters is how you two feel about each other. Children are often taught bigotry and racism and most will grow out of it when they're exposed to things in the world that involves culture. The world isn't all black and white and its 2014 some things aren't acceptable anymore like racism and interracial marriage and dating isn't going anywhere. Dont pay ignorant people any mind they're jealous and you shouldn't stop living your life because of someone's ignorant mentality.

Interracial Relationships

Nafeesah