Interracial Relationships/CONTROL FREAK

(This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please tell me: is it a fact that if a girlfriend or boyfriend who doesn’t let their other half do wot they want to do, is that being controlling?

If it is a fact, would you please explain to me in a simple way that I can understand: way are some people like that?

Thank you for writing and my apologies for the delay I needed time to really think about the answer I wanted to give you. To give you a real clear explanation as to why some people are control freaks it's simple a lot of that kind of behavior is abusive in nature. A solid relationship should incorporate a strong level of trust and honesty. Anytime you deal with people who are trying to keep their significant other on a short leash you don't need to deal with that. A person you're dating should be able to trust you to do your own thing and being honest is what keeps relationships together. I would be wary of that early on in dating and when you recognize behavior that potentially is controlling break free and move on.

Interracial Relationships

I can answer just about everything about interracial dating and what you will expect to deal with if you are in one. I won't answer questions about the psychological elements because I don't have a background in psychology to answer that.

I have been in two long term relationships with individuals who were biracial and I have experience in friends who have dated and are married to people who are of a different race.

associates degree, bachelors degree, and certified nursing assistant