Interracial Relationships/Talk to white girl and ask her out

Question
I regard myself as a novice, who can't yet still mingle with the american culture. Indian male. 28 yrs old. Too old I guess to date.  Now, I have this dream of dating a white girl in states. Seems pervert , but I guess I am not that type. I keep away from bars and clubs. Not my type . I am free to white guys here. They appear to be friendly. White women , on other hand seems little afraid o talk to me. So, you live only once. How could I make it happen. How could I talk to white women ?  Is it possible?I guess if that doesn't happen than I have to go by the arrange marriage way.

Answer
I apologize for the delay, but I strongly suggest you feel your way out before diving into dating. Please don't use this as a way to escape an arranged marriage because you'll be doing something that could or may not be right for you. You need to meet someone who you will be compatible with. Don't be so quick to jump into something let a relationship happen on its own. White females are complex and most of them are the partying types few veer away from that and just try meeting a few for friendship and let something come of that.

Interracial Relationships

Nafeesah