Interracial Relationships/Interracial marriage

Question
Hello, my name is Samantha Piedra and I am a student at Grant Union High School here in Sacramento.
I am composing a research report on interracial couples getting married today and I was hoping you could help me with some information.
I was particularly interested in learning more about how it effects and what effects the couples getting married till this day and if you could direct me to some resources on that, or even allow me to interview you.
Thank you for your time.if you have anything that might help me, I would really appreciate it. You can email me back at  or contact me by phone at (916)277-4464. thanks again.

Answer
Interrace Today.com
Interrace Today.com  
Samantha,

For general information, I'd ask you to check out Interrace Today.com, as I'm very proud of the volume of articles, interviews, reviews, and videos we have there for everyone. The site needs a redesign for better SEO, but I still am proud of it and think it might be of interest and have some good articles for you.

For questions, I'd ask you to come up with a list of your top 10 that could summarize or encapsulate what your are trying to get at most importantly and I'd be happy to fill it out as long as it's not too personal and you could then later send that same list to others online.  

Interracial Relationships

David