Interracial Relationships/Questions Answered by Expert David

SubjectDate Asked
Is it all in the mind, a fetish or a real sexual preference and how should I handle it?12/25/2015
  Q: †I'm a 21 year old white Afrikaans South African male. While me and my mates would talk about girls, ...
  A: I get that you're not racist and feeling attracted to women or young ladies who are bi-racial or ...
Interracial marriage3/24/2015
  Q: my name is Samantha Piedra and I am a student at Grant Union High School here in Sacramento. I am ...
  A: Samantha, For general information, I'd ask you to check out Interrace Today.com, as I'm very proud ...
Interracial AND Interfaith relationship.12/23/2014
  Q: My boyfriend of 3 months is Jewish and I am an African American Christian woman. Both of our parents ...
  A: Jamie, Thanks for the question. Let's take a look at it: Your parents are supportive. This is ...
advice11/26/2014
  Q: .this is interesting..i am a white guy 45 yrs of age. i was taught growing up to treat everybody the ...
  A: You handled it fine. Hearing a racist remark from anyone is still a racist remark, whoever says ...
Dating8/27/2014
  Q: Why do white women date black men
  A: Because those white women that do date black men are open-minded and not prejudice against dating ...
ITíS BREAKING7/24/2014
  Q: I was wondering would you please explain to me: why do some people break their friendships with ...
  A: First of all, the question has nothing to do with interracial relationships, cultural differences, ...
white woman asian man11/29/2013
  Q: I am a 29 years old white woman from Eastern-Europe, living in Germany. I like a guy who is from ...
  A: Sarah, We don't know sure why the guy in question is reacting the way he is. He's polite and ...
Should I contact my Ex girlfriend after a year of 'No Contact'?..?.11/22/2013
  Q: This question may be long to read, so please bear with me as I explain the details of what Iím ...
  A: First of all, this question has more to do with relationships and communication than it does with ...
does he have a gf or does he have a crush on me, im confused10/24/2013
  Q: theres this guy I like at my job,im new there well since ive been there he been nothing but xtra ...
  A: This seems more like a general male/female relationship and open communication issue than anything ...
Girlfriend is white girl and I am black guy Race and Dating Issues10/9/2013
  Q: She claims she has only gone to third base with her ex before and they had dated for about 2yrs. ...
  A: Manny, There are 2 matters at work here that are somewhat different, but connected. The first ...
Racial Stereotypes of Black Women6/23/2013
  Q: This is my first interracial relationship and I am currently engage to a Latino. He make me very ...
  A: Ann, When you're dating someone in an interracial relationship, it's particularly challenging at ...
should i continue my relationship5/1/2013
  Q: we are in 5 year relationship. in this 5 year we gone through a lot, he alway poor and i have to buy ...
  A: Kim, If you were to keep this relationship, what would you really be keeping? Based on what you ...
College student research4/28/2013
  Q: my name is Lianne Uhrig I am a student at Saint Peter's University in New Jersey. I am in a ...
  A: Lianne, Thanks for your questions and research. I am not a sociologist, so can only answer your ...
albanian man3/13/2013
  Q: we spoke about getting married as it would help my visa process but he also said he wouldn't want us ...
  A: This situation does not sound like an interracial love or relationship issue, but more of a ...
should I stay or leave1/27/2013
  Q: I am a 23 african american dating and old er arabic man I really care about him . We have been ...
  A: Bri, You did not say how much older this man is from you, but as I've said in the past, I'm not ...
How can we get together?1/16/2013
  Q: Okay a little background on me and my ex...we dated in high school..we were 14...it only lasted ...
  A: I don't know if this is a question about interracial relationships so much as it is about acting on ...
interracial dating12/19/2012
  Q: I'm Vietnamese and I'm dating a young Indian who came to the U.S for about four years. I think he's ...
  A: I think this is more a matter of attachment than racial relations and customs. He has told you ...
interracial11/16/2012
  Q: Do black women hate interracial couples because non black men dont want us? why do white women seem ...
  A: Amber, Thanks for your question. One person cannot speak for an entire group any more than a ...
black women10/25/2012
  A: I think I've already answered this question in part previously but here is my direct answer to ...
Help Please10/8/2012
  Q: My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 7 months now. Both 18 years old. The very first time ...
  A: As someone who has dated "interracially" my entire life and started InterraceToday.com with my wife ...
relationships9/30/2012
  Q: I love different races I love to have a good relationship from another race but what is the secret ...
  A: The secret to interracial dating, interracial marriages and interracial relationships in general is ...
Help!8/9/2012
  Q: Hey David, my name is Steven and i have a problem. I'm a 17 year old asian guy who finds white girls ...
  A: Steven, This does not have as much to do with being Asian as you may think. I would recommend you ...
dealing with a man thats still married6/29/2012
  Q: I am a 25 year old woman who has been with a 38 year old black man for 3 years and a year ago I ...
  A: This is not so much anything that has to do with interracial dating or multiculturalism at all. It ...
interracial and age difference5/30/2012
  Q: .what are the pros and cons of this relationship that would affect it now or later?
  A: There are quite a few differences between the two of you that are immediately obvious: Different ...
interracial relationship2/13/2012
  Q: i am a kenyan citizen and i have a friend from u.k who wishes to relocate to kenya.he wishes even to ...
  A: This may be a better question to ask an immigration lawyer, as my area of specialty is ...
Race issues ending realationship due to double standards and ignorance1/1/2012
  Q: I have a question about interracial relationship as I am a Latino male with a very attractive white ...
  A: Carl, Sorry for your scenario. While the South still attracts many minority populations to it, ...
Relationships?12/29/2011
  Q: i have been in a relationship with a Albanian man for 12yrs. He was widowed last year and left with ...
  A: Evette, Thanks for your question. I'm not sure if your question is exactly an issue related to a ...

All Questions in This Category

Interracial Relationships

David

Top Expert on this page