Interspecies Conflict/Indricotherium vs Mammuthus sungari

Josie Grosie wrote at 2013-03-20 02:43:34
The Indricotherium weighed 20 tons and was 26 feet tall. The Wooly Mammoth was 11 feet tall and weighed 8 tons. Not even the largest mammoth was larger than the Indricotherium. The largest mammoth was the Columbian Mammoth and it was 14 ft tall and weighed 10 tons. The Indricotherium was the largest land mammal to have ever lived. In a fight the Indricotherium could use its size to bulldoze the mammoth down or it could use its legs and kick and stomp on the mammoth or it could swing its long neck and hammer the mammoth.  

Interspecies Conflict

Fady D. Isho

I can answer questions relating to species interaction, as well as hypothetical faceoffs. Questions relating to hypothetical interaction can be answered as well, including other aspects of interspecies conflict.

To date, I'm still finishing up high school. Although, I've had experience with animals both in and outside of the field. I've also read about animals (wild) most of my life.