Interspecies Conflict/Grizzly Bear vs. Siberian Tiger

Samantha wrote at 2008-10-15 22:28:36
It has accually been confirmed that, in the wild, the tiger is more likely to win. In a fight where a grizzly and a siberian tiger are put in a cage and start to fight eachother, head on, the bear is more likely to win. But in a fair, true fight, the siberian tiger has a huge advantage over the grizzly bear. Tigers are far faster, swifter, and more agile. They have much sharper and longer teeth and claws, and are skilled fighters. (all cats are.) Bears DO have thinker skin and denser bones, and have a more powerful paw punch, but it's no match for the speed with which a tiger can sink it's teeth into a bears throat, or even its skull.

Cats are truly the highest animals on the food chain, thanks to tigers. They are also made the top animals on Earth because of their ability to "Do Anything." Cheetahs help by being the fastest land animals on Earth, leopards help by being one of the most excellent tree climbers, and jaguars make cats incredible swimmers. Cats are also known to be able to take down animals bigger and stronger than they are. For example: useing amazing speed and cunning, cheetahs can even win against adult male lions! (Bet you didn't know that!)

Jackrt wrote at 2013-02-18 05:51:20
In the taiga, Siberian tigers do actually kill large brown bears which are very similar to Grizzly bears.  

Interspecies Conflict

I can help with interspecies conflict questions regarding carnivorous vertebrate animals. Also I can answer questions regarding ecological role of various mammals. You can also ask me questions about tigers and their current situation in tiger reserves. No questions about domestic animals please. I am only an expert with wild mammals.

I'm currently studing animal biology. I've been researching 'Interspecies conflict' from a long time. I've read alot of books on wildlife,also I've been visiting a native zoological park from quite a few years to study the behaviour of animals there.