Interspecies Conflict/Interspecies conflict questions

kevin wrote at 2012-06-18 18:14:13
A sabertooth tiger has two large canines that can reach 7 inches long and can kill the short faced bear if it happened to bite it. But the short faced bear weighed 2 times the sabertootth tiger weighed, and had huge paws that reached 1 ft wide and 1 ft long. The short faced bear also was very good in built, and is built for fighting large wild cats like the sabertooth tiger. A powerful swipe of a short faced bear can break the sabertooth tiger's canines off. The sabertooth tiger has a better chance in ambush, but in a face to face, the sabertooth tiger would become the short faced bear's lunch.

Joe Pizana wrote at 2013-02-23 02:53:19
You all forgot 1 major thing.The teeth of smilodon were very weak against struggling prey. They would've broken. I have a dvd to prove it.A professor did do studies as well as 3 paloentologist all came out with same conclusion smilodon had very weak teeth against struggling prey.Please read a book people and put technology down once in a while.

Interspecies Conflict

Fady D. Isho

I can answer questions relating to species interaction, as well as hypothetical faceoffs. Questions relating to hypothetical interaction can be answered as well, including other aspects of interspecies conflict.

To date, I'm still finishing up high school. Although, I've had experience with animals both in and outside of the field. I've also read about animals (wild) most of my life.