Interspecies Conflict/allosaurus vs t-rex , andrewsarchus vs hyenadon also the PSI bite force of each giant

Chris wrote at 2013-01-29 00:44:17
Hi Fady, my question is this: do you know the difference between "then" and "than"? They're different words with different meanings, and you got it wrong twice. Genius fail.

Fady wrote at 2013-05-04 00:02:53
Hi Chris, do you know that the first word after a colon should be capitalized if there is more than one sentence proceeding it? Pedantic points are common among those lacking the intelligence necessary to produce anything of value.

Interspecies Conflict

Fady D. Isho