Interspecies Conflict/Please list the size and weight of the fallowing animals

Khan wrote at 2013-04-27 17:11:27
Mammuthus sungari and steppe mammoth are the same creature. deinotherium were lighter but taller than M.sungari. indracotherium was upto 27 feet tall and 20 to 30 tonnes. wolly mammoth was 6 ton and mastodon was 5 ton. asian elephants are 5 tons at max. argentinosaurus was 100-120 Tonnnes, seismosaurus were 70-100 tonnes, brachiosaurus 60-80 tonnes, megatherium was 4 ton. and, polar bears are taller and heavier on average than kodiaks.

Interspecies Conflict

Daniel Moellic

I can answer a variety of questions on interspecies conflict including hypothetical questions. I can go into detail if necessary. I would also like to mention that I prefer questions on reptiles vs mammals or reptiles in general however my best topic is theropod dinosaurs. I have a good understanding of the physiology of most species but cannot answer questions on things such as bite force as statistics on these vary a lot.

I have studied animals both living and extinct since I was a child and was particularly fascinated by theropods and big cats. I am famous at college for knowing everything about various animals and how they behave.

I have an A* in biology (GCSE level)