Interspecies Conflict/Please list the size and weight of the fallowing animals

Khan wrote at 2013-04-27 17:11:27
Mammuthus sungari and steppe mammoth are the same creature. deinotherium were lighter but taller than M.sungari. indracotherium was upto 27 feet tall and 20 to 30 tonnes. wolly mammoth was 6 ton and mastodon was 5 ton. asian elephants are 5 tons at max. argentinosaurus was 100-120 Tonnnes, seismosaurus were 70-100 tonnes, brachiosaurus 60-80 tonnes, megatherium was 4 ton. and, polar bears are taller and heavier on average than kodiaks.

Interspecies Conflict

Daniel Moellic