Interspecies Conflict/Prehistoric battles

BayT wrote at 2009-03-31 07:09:09
Oviraptor vs Protoceratops:it would depend on the venue, a slippery ground would be fatal as the oviraptor would slip and become dead in seconds, however if the grounds dry, the oviraptor could deliver a deep wound in the protoceratops,but the bulky protoceratops would still overpower the oviraptor if a mistake was made

Khan wrote at 2013-04-29 11:26:27
Oviraptor was bigger than velociraptor. they shared the same habitat, but even a pack of velociraptor avoided adult ovis.

terror birds used to dominate smilodon populators. they were the top predator of their place. with their hammer like beaks and powerful paws,they could destroy a smilodon. sabres had the power to kill the bird though. but in order to survive, they avoided those birds.

a suchomimus was a 2 or 3 tonne carnivore but it had no match for a sarcosuchus which weigh about 12 to 15 ton. not even on land. even the largest land carnivore of all time, the 9 ton spinosaurus was scared of the super-croc.

the spinosaurus sometimes used to leave the costs and aquatic places and entered the mainlands in search of food. paeleontologists found evidence that spinos occasionally had conflicts with carcharodontosaurus. the outcomes were more like modern day leopard-hyena where leopard get chased away by hyenas, even though they can beat hyenas. spinos were much larger than the carcharos.  

Interspecies Conflict

Daniel Moellic