Interspecies Conflict/Silverback Gorilla vs salt water Crocodile

Chad wrote at 2008-12-09 04:17:58
Greetings Josh,

Fady raises some good points, but misses the key point that this encounter is on land.  Given the Gorillas intellectual power is far superior to that of the crocodile, with time he would be able to fashion a spear out of a branch and from a position above the croc (in a tree) he would be able to jump down and effect a kill.  The croc wouldn't have seen it coming.  This is a fact.

Chad

Gian wrote at 2013-02-14 20:06:43
Gian

Gorilla vs Saltwater Crocodile:The Crocodile Wins.The Gorilla isnt cut out for this.It doesnt have any predotory experience let alone dealing with an animal this dangerous,also the gorilla wouldnt have the weopanry or the build and strength to flip the croc over on its under belly and kill it.  

Interspecies Conflict

Fady D. Isho