Interspecies Conflict/canids

Jim wrote at 2010-01-19 12:24:31
I have to disagree. I have a 3 year old, 78lbs male boxer. My nieghbor owns a pitbull. Well, when I was at work, the nieghbors pit, jumped our fence and got into it with my boxer. They fought for several minutes, because the nieghbors couldn't find anyone to help them seperate the dogs. At any rate, my dog suffered puncture wounds on his head and ears, but they were pretty minor. in fact, my dog was perfectly normal within a couple of hours and running around like nothing happened. The pitbull could not walk the rest of the day and limped for three days. He also had a piece of his ear missing and multiple puncture wounds. The kids in the nieghborhood, who witnessed the fight said that my boxer used his arms to hold the pit down, while he clamped on to the pit. They said he looked like he was hugging him while he fought him. I have plenty of pictures that I took of my dog after the fight, in case it went to court. Some guys from the nieghborhood tried using buckets of water to seperate them, but it didn't work. Niether dog would let go. They finally used sticks to pry open their mouths.

Jim wrote at 2010-01-19 12:25:03

kevin wrote at 2012-07-02 22:39:32
Lynx vs pitbull: Lynxes have been known to chase off coyotes, in which coyotes are known to kill pitbulls. Also, lynxes are better armed, more muscular, and their sharp claws would do a lot of damage.

Joćo wrote at 2013-04-14 17:50:29
Of course a jack russell Terrier would kill The gray wolf

Interspecies Conflict

CARLOS