Interspecies Conflict/fights

drake wrote at 2012-07-19 06:47:55
Sun Bear vs Green Anaconda: I do not imagine the green anaconda winning. Sun Bears have massive claws and large bites that can tear the green anaconda before the green anaconda can do anything, and sun bears confront with the longer reticulated python.

bryan wrote at 2012-08-16 17:53:57
Titanaboa vs Polar bear- Titanaboa would win, even on land. It would be 2 times the polar bear's weight, meaning that is coils would be too strong and too powerful for the polar bear to break free. Moreover, polar bears are not very aggressive bears meaning that this massive serpent can get a good easy hold of it.

Titanaboa vs Tiger- This becomes even more of a victory for titanaboa. The massive serpent would be nearly 4 times a large bengal tiger's weight, and no big cats would be able to handle this monster.

shahzad wrote at 2014-05-20 05:50:19
Titanoboa vs. polar bear

If the fight happened on land, the bear wins. The snake would not be able to do anything on land, and the bear can crush the snake's skull.

If the fight happened in water, the snake wins. The snake would ambush attack and coil around the bear.

Titanoboa vs. tiger

Again, the tiger would crush the snake's skull.

In water, the snake wins. It would be far too much for the tiger to handle.

Interspecies Conflict

Daniel Moellic