Interspecies Conflict/Beasty

Eurav wrote at 2013-01-17 06:27:28
No way a lone wolf is going to kill a cow. Cows are nearly ten times a big male wolf's weight, and it could stomp, crush, gore, or trample the wolf. There was a video of a pitbull and a cow, where the cow threw the pitbull and nearly injured it.

Your name or alias wrote at 2013-03-25 05:45:24
Im guessing the zebra wins because of size and hoofs. Zebras can be three times a wild pig's size. A single kick of the zebra can cause serious injuries on the wild pig before the pig could fight back.

I think the gorilla, but it could get scratched up pretty badily. A huge gorilla can weigh 600 pounds, which is more than twice the sumatran tiger's weight. It would take a larger tiger species to kill a gorilla this big.

For warthog vs spotted hyena, I think it is 50/50 chance for both.

The elephant would be too powerful and large for the hyenas.

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson