Interspecies Conflict/animal conflict

your name or alias wrote at 2013-01-09 00:30:26
1) Wild Boar wins. Too large and dangerous for five shepherds. They cant get a good hold of it quickly.

2) The gorilla would have no idea here how to handle the wild boar and a wild boar could do serious damage with its tusks.

3) A black bear wont have much of a chance. Brown bears, even weighing three times as much, have failed to kill far smaller wild boars.

4) By ambush, the tiger could easily win. But in a fight, it is in trouble, although it is far better suitable to kill these prey than bears.

Rhino, everytime. Bears are not big game hunters, and something like a rhino is too off for them to kill.

The yak would lose being far less mobile. The cape buffalo can win the bull due to being better armed and being more aggressive, although it is even out.

Python on land, and anaconda in water.

The elephant wins in shallow water, where the killer whale cant create enough space. In deep water, the killer whale would destroy an elephant.  

The tosa inu would win due to this big size advantage and far larger bite, and wild cats dont have a lot of stamina. The lynx has a chance due to being armed and more used to hunting prey.  

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson