Interspecies Conflict/Enter the Dragon

Oase wrote at 2013-03-11 12:59:17
Yes komodo dragons could kill all animals even elephants with its bite. Scientists believe that komodo dragons ate the prehistoric elephant Stegodon that lived in Flores. Hippos and Rhinos could also die because of the poison especially the Hippo has a weak skin. And komodo dragon's teeth weren't so small, their teeth could be as long as 2,5 centimeters. And the komodo has venom and poison that has no cure

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson

I can answer most questions relating to real or hypothetical situations. I have a better understanding of animal behavior and specifically predatory behavior and interspecies predatory relationships. Mammals is my field of expertise but I can do my best in answering questions regarding other animals. Small mammals are my favourite matchups. One or two prehistoric match-ups is OK, but please do not focus on them as they are outside my expertise.

Even before completing my degree I considered myself an expert in mammal behavior. Doing my degree only furthered my interest and knowledge in the subject. After uni I got the opportunity to spend 6 months in South Africa and Kenya where I spent nearly every day basically observing and studying the animals of the savanna.

BSc Degree in Zoology from the Melbourne University, Australia.