Interspecies Conflict/crocodiles vs bears/big cats

Gary wrote at 2012-06-25 18:46:46
Nile crocodile vs Siberian tiger?

The nile crocodile, as it is very strong and its jaws produce a lot of bite force. Especially a 15 ft 1000 lb or larger nile crocodile near water, a siberian tiger has little chance.

Black caiman vs Snow leopard?

Black caiman, no contest. A snow leopard is a bit small and weak compared to a 12 ft black caiman. If the black caiman is able to quickly grab the snow leopard with its jaws, it is able to easily defeat it.

Justin wrote at 2012-06-27 22:32:49
Saltwater crocodile vs Polar bear?

Polar bears are apex and the largest carnivores in the world, and their paw swipes can be extremely deadly to the enemy. The bite of a saltwater crocodile is also very deadly. On land, a 5 meter saltwater crocodile is able to kill a polar bear near water. In shallow water or deep water, a saltwater crocodile is even more powerful and the polar bear has no chance.

Nile crocodile vs Siberian tiger?

The nile crocodile is too strong and a bit too large for a siberian tiger to handle, as siberian tigers never meet crocodiles in the world.

Saltwater crocodile vs siberian tiger?

Same thing as reduced version of bengal tiger vs saltwater crocodile?

Nile crocodile vs jaguar?

The jaguar is no match for a nile crocodile, especially one over 14 ft.

Mugger crocodile vs Cougar?

The cougar is a total mismatch. 13 ft mugger crocodiles have been known to kill bengal tigers in water, and as well as on land.

Black Caiman vs Snow leopard?

Snow leopards never meet crocodilians, and their size is no match for an adult black caiman.

rick wrote at 2012-08-05 21:22:15
Nile crocodile vs siberian tiger: In shallow water, the nile crocodile wins for sure. Its strong large jaws armed with much bigger teeth is going to cause the siberian tiger to drown.

Saltwater crocodile vs polar bear: A large saltwater crocodile wins in water, as well as on land. Its immense strength, heavy weight, and jaw size is going to dominate.

Nile crocodile vs jaguar: Nile crocodile. Lion prides would not mess with a large nile crocodile at its prime, so a jaguar has no chance.

Mugger crocodile vs cougar: Mugger crocodiles are extremely aggressive and can kill large bengal tigers on land, so a cougar has zero chance.

caiman vs snow leopard: A black caiman wins of course due to sheer size and strength over the snow leopard. Its known to kill the much stronger and bigger jaguar.  

rick wrote at 2012-08-05 21:22:15

josh wrote at 2012-08-20 04:55:04
Polar Bear vs Saltwater crocodile- The polar bear can subdue the crocodile due to massive strength and size, but it won't be easy. The saltwater crocodile is a very strong and a very large and well armed crocodile, in which can prey much bigger and dangerous animals than polar bears. A single bite of it would nearly immobilize the polar bear, as saltwater crocodiles have bite forces of 5000 psi.

Nile crocodile vs Siberian tiger- The nile crocodile would generally be too much. It is really strong for a crocodilian and well protected by its thick armor. Siberian tigers do not encounter crocodiles, and don't know how to deal with them. In water, the nile crocodile would win for sure.

Saltwater crocodile vs siberian tiger- The increased size of the saltwater crocodile allows it to win more than not.

Snow leopard vs black caiman- The black caiman, no contest. The snow leopard is simply too small to do much damage to the black caiman, and the black caiman is at least 10 times the size of a snow leopard.  

larissa wrote at 2012-09-08 06:13:38
I disagree.

Saltwater crocodile vs Polar bear- Saltwater crocodiles have taken down water buffalos and gaurs that are much bigger and more dangerous animals than polar bears. I cant see how the polar bear is winning head on head, and eventually the crocodile would tear it up with its bites.

Nile crocodile/saltwater crocodile vs siberian tiger in shallow water- Siberian tigers are particulary not good swimmers as bengal tigers, and they are in fact not very good reptile killers. It could potentially win the crocodile in shallow water by wrestling it, but this is not the strategy of them. Both crocodiles wont have troubles killing the tiger in water.

Nile crocodile vs jaguar- It is true that jaguars are good at killing reptiles and crush their skull, but a nile crocodile would be a bit of trouble. Nile crocodiles are much bigger, more aggressive, and stronger than caimans, in which jaguars do occasionally kill. A large nile crocodile could stop the jaguar from crushing its skull and eventually get a grab of it.  

Smack wrote at 2014-12-03 14:27:53
A polar bear killed by a croc on land? You're dreaming! A polar bear would crush it under it's 1800 pound weight. The croc would stand a better chance in the water, but a polar bear would still be a challenge.

Interspecies Conflict

Daniel Moellic