Interspecies Conflict/Prehistoric Fighters

Andrew wrote at 2011-06-29 02:48:02
the teeth of whales are built to pierce and hold, while those of sharks such as Meg pierces and slices. this is going to be a huge advantage to Meg

Khan wrote at 2013-04-28 22:14:07
The livyatan is atually underrated. The whale has a much better brain than the shark. If the shark fails to kill it with its first bite(which I don't see happenning), Livyatan will figure out a plan to kill the shark. Plus, being a sperm whale it might also had the power to make huge sound and stun its victim/enemy like modern sperm whales do. So, if the megalodon doesn't have a big size advantage, I can't see it winning.

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson