Interspecies Conflict/King Lion vs Tiger

Prime wrote at 2012-02-27 00:22:37
You must be a complete fool, to think that there is even a majority for tigers, when they are solitary and prides contradicts that 100% from small prides of 2 males, 10 females to numbers as big as 28 in a single pride. In a pit fight anything is up for grabs male vs male 1 on 1 its 50/50 because they are more idenditcal in more ways that they are not an in an awesome way, nature has gave leverage to both, yet leaving them equals. Like an average 80 pounds hevier weight for the tiger and a battle protecting mane for the lion.

Its the same way to enphinsize, that a white man on average can beat up a black man or vice versaÖ theres no way, in telling whats the average amount would be. It only depends on individuality of the lion or tiger if its 1 on 1 but by natures standards, with out man intervention the only way cheetahs an leopards co-existed with lions an survived that long, is because they go by the golden rule, if confronted by a lion they run, A tiger is a very proud animal an although he might win a few fights hear an there, same if it was a lone lion winning against another lone lion, the tiger would get riped to shreds via pride.

Animals dont live by the rule 1 on 1 its a human concept, they go by, only the strong survive. Thats why threw evolution they grouped up to form prides in africa, because unlike the tigerís area of habitat, they dont have 10s of thousands of herds that migrates yearly, which have high hatred for predators off springs, who kill cubs more than the other away around on migration terms. So prides were formed an has succsesfully taken down even the worlds mightiest an largest animal, the bull elphant, along with any and every other animal in africa. Threw tactical battle like king leonidus used the hot gates as leverage in there superior fighting capabilities, same as lions do with there prides.

Tigers an lions co-exist in india, but asianís have pretty much eradictaed all asiatic lions, to near extinctions threw poachings and a few religous reasons as well, giving the tiger a better success rate in survival amoungs lions.

1.Gieniuss books/Animal facts, Lion named Nero killed Tim the tiger in an australian zoo.(Documantry)

2.1936 Agartala zoo in bengal, a lion kills a tiger.(Local news report)

3.1935 Sikestonians saw a lion kill a tiger in a local town circus act.(Documentry)

4.1934 2 tigers died, In the movie devil tiger from a lion-(Video)

5.1955 oct, 6 Natrual history society, Page 465-468, 3 seperate accounts lion won all 3.(Documentry)

6.1981 Martin. L Albert witnessed a lion kill a tiger.(Documentry)

7.1954 Lion kills tiger with one blow in boltimore zoo.(Documantry)

8.1935 In the town Bedford masachusetts a Zoo lost a tiger to a lion.(Local news)

9.Gir foreset 3 tigers vs 3 lions, all lions won. (Video) -Youtube-

10.2011 Korea two teen lions killed a adult Bengal tiger in an encloser.(Video)- Youtube

Zaigham Abbas Pak. wrote at 2012-11-21 05:51:56
helo Saad,

With response to your 4th answer, i want to ask some other questions, as you said that tigers would have no difficulty to compete with hyenas and lions, i have heared that hyenas afraid with male Lions due to their mane and not because of their size and hyenas do not afraid with lionesses, therefore tigers have no mane therefore hyenas will treat them as lionesses or big leopard and will not afraid as much as they do with Male Lions, as Hyenas are more dangerous and powerful than Dholes. And even conflict with lion pride could be more dangerous. Don't you agree that it could be a problem for tigers?

Thanks, waiting for your early reply. (Zaigham Abbas)  

Interspecies Conflict

I can answer all types of questions related to animals and their face offs. If needed I can also give sufficient detail. I prefer questions related to land animals but I can also answer questions about aquatic animals. I cannot answer questions about invertebrates as they are simply not in my interest.

I have been studying animals since childhood, and have since gained a lot of expertise in this field. I am also famous in my workplace for knowing a lot about animals.

I recently passed my A' level exams, scoring 3 As and 2 Bs.