Interspecies Conflict/Animal fights

arnold wrote at 2012-10-10 22:55:37
Tiger vs Lion- The lion has a chance due to aggression and great fighting skills, but most tigers would be able to eventually beat it. Bengal tigers and siberian tigers, being larger, more robust, and stronger, would dominate over a single lion. Sumatran tigers wont beat a lion because it is much smaller than it.

Leopard vs cougar- The leopard should win due to aggression and being a better fighter, but the fight is really close.  

arnold wrote at 2012-10-29 06:29:50
Crocodile vs Hippo- The hippo would prevail due to sheer size advantage, more powerful bite, and very thick skin. A bite of the hippo is so powerful and large that it could well snap a nile crocodile in half. The bite of the average nile crocodile isnt even strong enough to penetrate through the hippo's thick skin. A very large and experienced nile crocodile of 20 ft and 1 ton named gustave was said to predate on an adult male hippo. It confronted with 5 adult hippos, and the hippos didnt dare to attack gustave. In deep water, the hippo would drown and the crocodile would be able to win because of this.  

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson