Interspecies Conflict/asker

Question
Hey Jim,

Good to talk to you again. How is your work (I guess on feral spp.) going? You must have some new findings!

On the American Bulldog thing, I guess I should have asked you a more precise question. That's what I'll do now:
1. 50 kg elite Ambull vs 50 kg elite Fila brasiliero/Cane Corso. Please give ratings also as you used to do earlier (like 4/10, 5/10, 6/10; etc.)
2. 8 elite Special Forces Soldier (with protective shields) vs 140 kg lioness.
3. I think you didn't reply clearly to this question: large zebra vs 2 large domestic horses (I thought you replied to-large zebra vs 3 large horses from the last time)

Regards

Answer
Hey Gaurav,

Work's fine, pretty gruelling. Not much being done besides control of feral species, which is annoying.

1. Well as I said, when you get to the elite breeds it can depend on individual dogs, what happens on the day and sometimes even one single moment. But all going well with elite dogs, I'd have the Ambull 7/10 vs Fila and 8/10 vs Corso.

2. Having a hard time picturing it, but eight armoured men should be able to control a lioness and if need be, kill her.

3. Horses.

Cheers Gaurav

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson