Interspecies Conflict/More bouts

Question
Hi Jim, hope you're having a good week!

1: 70kg female warthog vs. Travis

2: Ovcharka vs. BK at exact parity (assuming both are elite). Yes the BK is a much better fighting dog, but the Ovcharka has the advantage of thick fur.

3: BK vs. cougar at exact parity

4: Please rate the following animals from least to most effective against a clouded leopard pound-for-pound (at parity):

BK
Warthog
Wolfhound
Peccary
Jaguar
Wolf
Tasmanian devil
Komodo
Chimp

5: Six prime rutting alpha male 150kg warthogs vs. a musth elephant. Do they stand even a ghost of a chance?

6: American bison vs. black rhino at parity. Does the bison stand any chance at all? Can it at least make the fight semi-close?

Thanks!
Martin

Answer
Hi Martin. Sorry for the delay. Busy time getting stuff done before the Christmas break.

1. Warthog easily. Too fast for Travis and has the means to do big damage.

2. BK for sure. Far better fighter, and ahead in all areas except durability and perhaps raw strength.

3. The cougar is a pure killing machine and while it may be roughed up a fair bit by the BK, I'm backing it heavily in a fight to the death.

4.

Komodo (pure fighting ability, no venom)
Chimp
Wolfhound
Warthog
BK
Wolf
Peccary
Tasmanian Devil
Jaguar

5. Nope

6. Yeah it won't be a complete walkover. But ultimately the rhino is just too strong, too sturdy, too well armoured and its horn will do too much damage. It will win.

Cheers Martin.

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson