Interspecies Conflict/cat vs bear

Question
hi andy,and thanks for your last answer made sense.hypothetical matchup for you here as these animals would never cross each others path.how about a 1000lb kodiak bear vs 30ft green anaconda?and will put this fight in shallow water.thanks andy

Answer
Hi Steve,
It said in your subject "Cat V Bear" but then you ask me 1000lb kodiak bear vs 30ft green anaconda.
Anyway, I'll answer the question you asked 30ft Green anaconda is a monster but it just couldn't handle this mighty bear. If it got around the bear there may be some sort of chance but that would never happen, the bear will launch into the first part of the snake it gets. The bear would have to be asleep to let the snake get a grip of him.
Thanks Steve.  

Interspecies Conflict

Andy