Interspecies Conflict/Four Epic Fights

fred wrote at 2012-12-12 08:33:10
Here are my personal opinions

1) I'd go with the jaguaress if it is at average sizes. They are both same sizes on average, and jaguars are lb for lb the strongest cats. Their bite force is said to be twice the strength of a tiger's jaw. They also got very powerful heavy built for a cat. A leopard of 80 kg or more would win.

2) I'd go with the elephant. Even a whole pride of 15 lions could be flattened by a large cow elephant.

3) The black bear, i think. Chimps are very strong apes, but they lack the size and weaponary to deal with the black bear.

4) Nah, the rhino. But a peak male grizzly bear of 750 kg could stand 30/70.

antonio wrote at 2012-12-17 06:47:20
1) I think the jaguaress would win on most occasions. Just a more physically powerful animal and having a stronger bite force, larger teeth.

2) I doubt 3 lions would ever attempt to kill an elephant, even the smallest adult elephants. Elephants are far too big and powerful.

3) The black bear could win, but I highly favor the chimps. They are quite agile intelligent animals with good reflexes, and black bears arent really powerful animals. A 275 kg or bigger black bear may turn the tables.

4) Rhino, everyday.  

Khan wrote at 2013-04-27 11:41:18
I agree with expert. Jaguaress is stronger but is not skilled in fighting. but a male of equal size might have won over the leopard.

If it was 500lb grizzly, the chimps would have no match. but since it's a black, the chimps has a chance.

Khan wrote at 2013-04-27 11:41:23

Khan wrote at 2013-04-27 11:42:13

Khan wrote at 2013-04-27 11:42:18

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson