Interspecies Conflict/questions

true facts wrote at 2012-12-24 07:23:05
1) The jaguar, if determined. It could kill one easily and leave the other one in trouble.

2) The large horses. One large draft horse could probably beat a male zebra.

3) The hyenas. The gorilla can kill one quickly with its massive forelimbs, but four is too much. The bite of a hyena can break a gorilla's bones easily.

4) The bull sharks. They are more aggressive and have a more predatory nature.

5) Dog fighting is illegal, but ill still answer this question. Ill favor the cane corso. Just more aggressive and stronger bite force.

Spotted hyenas and mastiffs can.

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson

I can answer most questions relating to real or hypothetical situations. I have a better understanding of animal behavior and specifically predatory behavior and interspecies predatory relationships. Mammals is my field of expertise but I can do my best in answering questions regarding other animals. Small mammals are my favourite matchups. One or two prehistoric match-ups is OK, but please do not focus on them as they are outside my expertise.

Even before completing my degree I considered myself an expert in mammal behavior. Doing my degree only furthered my interest and knowledge in the subject. After uni I got the opportunity to spend 6 months in South Africa and Kenya where I spent nearly every day basically observing and studying the animals of the savanna.

BSc Degree in Zoology from the Melbourne University, Australia.