Interspecies Conflict/questions

true facts wrote at 2012-12-24 07:23:05
1) The jaguar, if determined. It could kill one easily and leave the other one in trouble.

2) The large horses. One large draft horse could probably beat a male zebra.

3) The hyenas. The gorilla can kill one quickly with its massive forelimbs, but four is too much. The bite of a hyena can break a gorilla's bones easily.

4) The bull sharks. They are more aggressive and have a more predatory nature.

5) Dog fighting is illegal, but ill still answer this question. Ill favor the cane corso. Just more aggressive and stronger bite force.

Spotted hyenas and mastiffs can.

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson