Interspecies Conflict/Wild cats vs Canines (given sizes)

Khan wrote at 2013-04-27 11:31:14
I disagree with Andy in two of these fights. eurasian lynx is a dog killer. pitbull is the deadliest dog compared to their size. but here the cat has a good size advantage. I believe; 60/40 lynx.

and caracals are very powerful. built like a mini cougar. i've seen them winning over 2 jackals. and even standing their ground against a spotted hyena and forcing it to retreat! agaist a equal size AWD, the cat surely wins 99% of the time.

Interspecies Conflict

I can answer many questions, firstly about all type of Dogs, I have worked very close to many breeds. Also many other animals.

I worked for many years in a preserved park here in south Africa with game animals. I worked mostly with dogs for security and herding. I have experience with some of the big five animals particularly Lions and Leopards.

I belong mostly to the well being of a large South African game park.

I have written up may guide for my local park and about South African countryside.

I have security credentials in dealing with dogs.

I don't have any yet but hopeful my experience is enough.

I work clodely with the South African Reserve.