Interspecies Conflict/king baboon spider

Question
HEY Andy I did not know that king baboon spiders were so tough,what  about
the king baboon spider vs the solifugid if both are the same size,thanks for your last answer,it was very helpful,thanks in advance,joey

Answer
Hi Joey,
Yes Baboon Spiders are very tough and very dangerous, most Tarantulas are not as poisonous as people think but this one is slightly poisonous. When they get annoyed or defensive they put themselves in a strike position, they would do that at a human or a Solifigud that's for sure. If they were the same size I think the Solifigud could do it if he does not get struck by the Spider first, but in top form the Baboon Spider will win. I would imagine the best move the Solifigud should make is a surprise attack, if not he stands a real chance of being bitten, strength wise it would be very equal at parity I think.
Hope that helps,
Andy.

Interspecies Conflict

Andy