Interspecies Conflict/Whats Your favorite Animal?

Question
Hi again Andy liking the answers by the way!My next question is simply whats your favorite animal group?My favorite animal group like i said the last time is the herbivores.Whats my one favorite herbivore i really can't say because i think there all very amazing.Also what makes them your favorite? What also makes herbivores my favorite group is that some or should i say most are peacful,some are agrressive,and some have special traits!so I like the diffrences but most importantly i think there just a group of very amazing animals.

So yeah what is your favorite animal group?

Thanks and no rush take as much time as you need!

Answer
Hey Trish,
Thanks Trish I really like herbivores to as I have worked with them over many years. It is true that by their very nature they are peaceful but don't be fooled into thinking they are too peaceful, they are the most powerful of all the animals really. I don't really have a favourite per say but I really liked working with the cats because they are so rare now sadly, they tend to keep you on your feet and they to are very colourful. The large mammalian herbivores such as elephants are great to. My favourite animal is a llama and once I can get a bit of land I may get one, they are real characters and they get on with other animals if introduced early.
Thanks!  

Interspecies Conflict

Andy