Interspecies Conflict/Dangerous Canadian animals

Nokoonta wrote at 2012-12-22 06:52:58
my judgement.

1) agree.

2) agree.

3) disagree. Could go either way.

4) agree.

5) disagree. The black bear could win at this size, but not a sure thing. I doubt it could kill the liger, but the liger isnt aggressive at all and is unwilling to put up much fights.

6) agree.

7) agree. I give the two black bears a 70 percent of winning.

8) agree.

9) agree.  

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson

I can answer most questions relating to real or hypothetical situations. I have a better understanding of animal behavior and specifically predatory behavior and interspecies predatory relationships. Mammals is my field of expertise but I can do my best in answering questions regarding other animals. Small mammals are my favourite matchups. One or two prehistoric match-ups is OK, but please do not focus on them as they are outside my expertise.

Even before completing my degree I considered myself an expert in mammal behavior. Doing my degree only furthered my interest and knowledge in the subject. After uni I got the opportunity to spend 6 months in South Africa and Kenya where I spent nearly every day basically observing and studying the animals of the savanna.

BSc Degree in Zoology from the Melbourne University, Australia.