Interspecies Conflict/Wonderer

eurav wrote at 2012-12-24 07:55:44
Good opinions.

1) I think its really 50/50. Both could really beat each other.

2) I think the tiger could kill the boar in an ambush, but in a real fight, its in trouble. Boars are just too powerful and dangerous.

3) Jaguar. The brown bear is still young. I thought it would be a small female, but i was wrong. A grown female brown bear would be 225-300 kg.

4) The polar bear can kill the boar, but its more likely the other way around. Too dangerous and powerful.

5) The tiger, agree.

6) And again.  

ideas wrote at 2013-03-23 06:05:12
I would say the brown bear would win. Lions are not used to meet bears in the wild, and would not know the way how to fight or handle them.

The tiger, if it could ambush.

Jaguar, but still a little difficult.

The female polar bear would need to get lucky enough to kill the boar at similar weights. A large male polar bear could indeed kill the suid.

Last two, I would go for the tigers. It would still be a little difficult.  

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson