Interspecies Conflict/Bears vs Cats

egor wrote at 2013-01-06 07:45:34
Siberian tigers are known to kill adult brown bears. They leap on the brown bear's back and bite its spine ending the fight or they can go exploit the bear's vulnerable parts, distract it, and weaken it out. Siberian tigers are good at dealing with bears. Adult Siberian tigers have killed 300 kg amur brown bears in real fights, but a kodiak bear or any alaskan brown bears of 500 kg or more would start to be a serious threat.  

egor wrote at 2013-01-08 00:11:47
It is said that Bengal tigers are about the same size as siberian tigers in modern times, with full grown males topping 225 kg. Bengal tigers can probably kill brown bears if they were experienced enough to, but the habitats of brown bears and bengal tigers are much different.  

Interspecies Conflict

Eli Masaai

I can answer questions of the anatomy off large animals mainly big cats such as the Lion and the Tiger. I prefer predatory mammals and my knowledge on other animals such as amphibians or reptiles is rather limited compared to my knowledge on big cats. I can answer a variety of questions on interspecies conflict including hypothetical questions. I can go into detail if necessary. I would also like to mention that I prefer questions on mammals such as Bears, Lions and Tigers. I can answer questions on weight and other parts off these animals anatomy and have many sources and studies indicating the likely outcome in a hypothetical situation. I consider myself an expert in anatomy as that is my strongest point.

I was a ranger in the Zimbabwe wild life park for four years. I have worked in two different zoo's over the past 2 years and have a degree in zoology. I also have degree's in animal behaviour and anatomy. I have studied animals since I was 19 years off age. I have read and studied under experts such as George B Schaller and Melvin Sunquist on the Serengetti Lion and have many studies on measurements and other factors off mammals from the Zimbabwe wildlife park and other South African reserves.

I have a degree in zoology, Animal behaviour and anatomy. Also have NCEA (National Certificate of educational achievement level 3 in Metaphysics and Biology, Level 2 In Mathmatics and English