Interspecies Conflict/Power of Tiger's paw swipe

tiger wrote at 2013-03-20 00:48:00
i would actually disagree because i see a lot of fights about lion vs tiger ang the tiger seems to plan its attacks an land almost every one of them. there was an incident in a Turkish zoo where a tiger broke in to an adult ale lions enclosure and killed the lion with one swipe in the jugular veins which shows how precise a tiger is and how intelligent they are

Interspecies Conflict

Eli Masaai

I can answer questions of the anatomy off large animals mainly big cats such as the Lion and the Tiger. I prefer predatory mammals and my knowledge on other animals such as amphibians or reptiles is rather limited compared to my knowledge on big cats. I can answer a variety of questions on interspecies conflict including hypothetical questions. I can go into detail if necessary. I would also like to mention that I prefer questions on mammals such as Bears, Lions and Tigers. I can answer questions on weight and other parts off these animals anatomy and have many sources and studies indicating the likely outcome in a hypothetical situation. I consider myself an expert in anatomy as that is my strongest point.

I was a ranger in the Zimbabwe wild life park for four years. I have worked in two different zoo's over the past 2 years and have a degree in zoology. I also have degree's in animal behaviour and anatomy. I have studied animals since I was 19 years off age. I have read and studied under experts such as George B Schaller and Melvin Sunquist on the Serengetti Lion and have many studies on measurements and other factors off mammals from the Zimbabwe wildlife park and other South African reserves.

I have a degree in zoology, Animal behaviour and anatomy. Also have NCEA (National Certificate of educational achievement level 3 in Metaphysics and Biology, Level 2 In Mathmatics and English